Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feeling a Bit Crafty

This year I feel a bit like Martha Stewart...I've never been very crafty or creative for that matter but lately thanks to Pinterest I've been doing more  than I thought I could.  This year for all our good friends I made Cookies for Santa and sent out with the gifts we had bought for their kids.  It was a lot of fun putting these together and we even have enough ingredients left over to make our own Cookies for Santa and of course sample some for ourselves. 


This was after filling the jars.  I printed the label and instructions on round labels I picked up from Staples.  It looks so much better once the labels and cloth and ribbon are put on.

I was pretty happy with my finished product and am sure our friends kids are going to get a kick out of making cookies for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment