Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Making Monday - 6/20/11

I have not written a blog ever...not sure if anyone will even read it but I'm going out on a limb and think it's best if journal my experences.  The World of 30 is all about me and my life as a mom, wife and person in general...

Do you use coupons?  - Yes I try....I sometimes print or clip the coupons but when I get to the store I forget to use them... :(
Do you like football? Yes..sports are big in our house!

Are you in a relationship? Yes… Married to a very wonderful man

Is your phone always within arm’s reach? During the day yes.. at night no!

Do you like thunderstorms? No
Can you cook? Yes - I've really gotten into cooking and trying new things over the last couple of years.
Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes - I have lost over 50 pounds and still working on 15 more
Do you know how to read a map? No!  I'm so glad for GPS
Do you wear makeup? Yes - but it is very natural looking
Do you read regularly? Yes.

Are you publicly affectionate? No and that bothers my husband sometimes.

Do you like picnics? Yes!

Do you have a/c? Yes! But rarely use it since I live in San Diego
Have you ever been out of the country? Yes but only a few times
Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes – but it has been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment