Friday, June 24, 2011

The next 8 weeks

The next 8 weeks I am on a weight loss journey with a wonderful group of women that even though I have not met them face to face and become wonderful friends of mine.  I signed up with the Biggest Loser Club in January and lost an amazing 15 pounds.  I joined a BC group in mid March and lost another 5.  Since then I gained 6 but with the suppost of these ladies I have my head back in the game and a new focus.  I signed up for an 1/2 marathon in December.  I want to look my best as well as be strong enough to finish the 1/2 marathon.  I can't rave enough about the support of my friends on the site.  Here is to an amazing 8 weeks with great energy and postive results.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I want to do a 1/2 marathon some day. Right now, I'm just training for another 5k because after my first one, I got kind of lazy. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, good for you! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete