Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Confessions Tuesday

Thanks to Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans it's time for Confessions Tuesday.  This post scares the heck out of me because it is forcing me to look back at my work and be honest with how I've done but I need accountability right???  (Insert deep breath)

1.  I'm up at 6am every morning thanks to little bug...have not felt like getting my bag together for the lunch time gym trips I've been doing....but I've forced myself.

2. I'm supposed to be training for my 1st half marathon in December but I just havn't felt like getting on the treadmill or hitting the pavement...I've been more focused on the elliptical and obsessing on losing weight for Vegas (which is where the run is going to be)

3.  As hard as I try not to snack on the minture candy that my office mate keeps in the office by 2:30pm I have failed and caved in.

4.  I told myself that Sunday was the last night I would have a piece of hubby's ice cream cake but last night after putting the little bug down to sleep it was just calling my name.  So while I watched Dexter I had a slice.  I'm hoping that by the time I get home tonight it will have found it's way to the trash or garbage disposal...

There you have it....wasn't as painful as I thought it would be putting it in writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment