Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite posts of the week.  I'm enjoying all of the ideas that are out there especially on Pinterest.  (Feel free to follow me as this is my newest obsession)  I think that I have more pins on my eats board then any other but it is a great tool for helping me plan out my meals for the week.  I think that we will spend another week doing most of our meals in the crockpot.  I have had my crock pot for well over 15 years now so I'm thinking of investing in a new one.  Any suggestions??  I want one that I can program and control a little bit better then the outdated one I have now.

Sunday - Grilled steaks, baked potatos and grilled asparagus - The weather is still in the high 70's so we are going to do everything we can to enjoy it out by our condo communities pool
Monday - Monday Beans & Chicken and steamed broccoli
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday - Going to take a break from new recipes and just have a family favorite
Wednesday - Skinny Crock pot roast
Thursday - Crock pot baked potato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday - Leftovers!
Saturday - Hubby and I are doing a nighttime 5k so the kiddos will have pizza with the sitter and we will go to dinner after.

3 comments:

  1. I love to plan out our family meals in advance. It makes things so much easier and helps with our grocery budget too. My mom and sister make fun of me because I have a weekly dinner menu hanging on the frig, but it works! Plus, my husband and kids always know what we are having each night of the week. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, steaks! I feel the need for a steak this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy - great looking meals. My poor husband doesn't get any cooked meals from me. I just don't have the time. I am craving steak now that I am looking at your list. TGI Fridays here we come ;)

    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
    Thu

    ReplyDelete