Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Confessions Tuesday

Wow another week has gone by and it's time for me to look back at my week and confess my transgressions...Really it could have been a lot worse.  It really is hard trying to get a grasp on getting enough exercise and watching calorie intake all while be busy with work and kids and life.  Each day it has to be a conscience decision to eat right and at least get 30 minutes of activity in.

* I did not get as many exercise minutes in as I had wanted to

* I was not able to stay completely away from fast food due to some traveling we did over the weekend

* I was grouchy with  my husband and kids this week due to my personal decisions on my weight loss journey.

Well I guess now I do feel better getting all that off my chest.  I have a new week starting tomorrow and I can only make better decisions from this day forward.

1 comment: