Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Going Steady

Week 2 of Shrinkvivor Shrinkvivor Q & A is officially over and it was quite a difficult week.  I know sounds bad that I 'm already making excuses and I haven't even done a recap of my week.  It was an incredibly busy week and then to top it off I've gotten sick and just haven't felt like doing anything.  I was only able to get 165 minutes of exercise this week due to all that.  Last week I got in 354 :(   The one thing I feel I did do well in was the mini challenge of getting enough sleep.  I love to go to bed early so that is never a problem for me.  With that being said I did not gain any weight nor did I lose any.  I stayed steady at last weeks weigh in of 189.  I should be happy with that but I know that I need to make sure that I am putting in the work.  As we go into Week 3 we are given another week of trying to get as many exercise minutes as we can as well as our mini-challenge of getting green veggies in.  I like that challenge because I'm trying to get my kids in the habit of having at least one veggie with dinner so this week we will be eating a lot of broccoli, asparagus and green beans.  Lucky for us they like those particular greens so there should be no complaints...except from the dog of course.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes no change is good. I know what you mean about enjoying sleep. I never seems to get enough.I hope your next week is more productive and fun!

    ReplyDelete