Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday

What a week it's been.  But one thing that made life a whole lot easier is having my meals planned out for the week.  I think I only had one deviation from the original menu but will plan on putting it back on this week since I have all the ingredients already.  This week we are going to do some family favorites.  It's also nice that the weather has cooled down so having chili in evening will be a nice treat.

Sunday - Leftovers - I had to work today so I put hubby in charge of dinner and he suggested leftovers since there was quite a bit in the fridge...(how did he get off so easily with his dinner plan??)
Monday - Doc's Chili and a baked potato.  This is by far my families favorite chili.  I swear we make this at least 3 times a month.
Tuesday - Bacon, Turkey, Avocado Wraps & Baked Barbecue Lays
Wednesday - Crock pot Pot Roast - Didn't get a chance to make this last week but since I have all the fixings for it I have to put it back on the menu
Thursday - Baked Salmon, steamed broccoflower, and mashed potatoes
Friday - Shake N Bake Pork Chops, Green beans and Mac n Cheese
Saturday - Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment