Sunday, October 9, 2011

Menu Planning Sunday 10/9 - 10/15

It never feels like there is enough time in a day.  I wish that I could be the homemaker that whips out the most awesome meals for my family complete with pretty plating and a set table.  Most of the time at our house we make our plate in the kitchen and bring it to the dining room table that is scattered with random things that have accumulated through out the week.  Besides that little wish it has been very helpful planning out my meals for the week.  The good thing is the kids are getting fed and it's actually stuff that is pretty good for them...the dog even gets in on the action since little bug finds it funny to drop food down to her!

Sunday - Leftovers - we are driving back in the morning from hubby's parents house and I will not feel like cooking!
Monday - Turkey White Bean Soup
Tuesday - Ranch House Crockpot Porkchops, mashed potatos, and steamed broccoli
Wednesday - Light Taco Casserole
Thursday - Spicy Chicken Stew
Friday - Leftovers - All the crockpot cooking this week is going to fill up my fridge pretty quickly
Saturday - Turkey burgers and sweet potato fries

2 comments:

  1. Kim, my food is never plated in a fancy way, and our table is set with paper napkins!! All that matters is my kids are getting fed, and I'm eating something that's quick and healthy :)

    -Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at taco casserole and and turkey burgers. YUM (:

    ReplyDelete