Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finding the Breakthrough

Shrinkvivor Week 1 has come to end and I finally feel like I have my head wrapped around what I'm supposed to be doing.  I had a 3 lb loss this week.  I am really happy with that since I had been at a standstill for months now.  That 3 lbs has taken me out of the 190's but more than that I feel as if I have had a mental breakthrough.  I feel recharged and motivated which is the most exciting thing that I took from Week 1's challenge.  Week 1 we were challenged to get in as many exercise minutes that we would be able to.  I was able to get in 354 minutes between Wednesday, September 28th and Tuesday, October 4th.  For me these last few months is alot. 

Wednesday, September 28th - 30 mins on the elliptical 30 mins leg workout
Thursday, September 29th - 35 mins on the elliptical  15 mins ab workout
Friday, September 30th - 30 mins running 15 mins ab workout
Saturday, October 1st - 30 mins running
Sunday, October 2nd - 35 mins elliptical
Monday, October 3rd - 33 mins elliptical 30 mins leg workout
Tuesday, October 4th - 56 mins running 15 mins ab workout

Week 2 challenge is again to get as many hours as we can.  I'm challenging myself to get in at least 100 more minutes then I did last week.  We are also challenged to get at least 7 - 9 hours of sleep.  I feel that I get enough sleep.  I would say I get in at least 8 hours a night.  Most nights I am ready for bed by 9pm so that part of the challenge should work out well for me.  So on to Week 2!

This is a blog hop

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss. I think your breakthrough is even more important. I also have a huge age gap btwn my kids. It is definitely a challenge managing everything but we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 3 pound loss this week and refinding that motivation.

    ReplyDelete