Sunday, October 2, 2011

Menu Planning Sunday

I'm currently doing a mini-challenge which would mean no fast food this week.  I've been very good about planning out my menu for the week and sticking with it.  That being said most of my meals these days have been crockpot meals.  I love being able to throw everything in the pot before work and having it ready when I get home.  It makes life so much easier with working full time and  then getting home to get my little bug fed by 6:30...This week though I will be cooking a few more nights plus it's hubby's birthday this week and we will be going out a few nights (but I swear we will not be eating fast food)
Sunday - Steak, steamed broccoli and baked potato (Hey it's hubby's birthday this week and this is what he wants on Sunday)
Monday - Weight Watchers Bubble Up Enchiladas I have been wanting to try out this recipe for a while now
Tuesday - Hubby's Birthday - We will be going out to dinner....No fast food I promise!
Wednesday - Slow Cooked Carnitas
Thursday - Baked Salmon, Asparagus and white beans
Friday - Crock Pot 3 bean turkey-chili Very yummy with a baked potato
Saturday - We are going to visit hubby's parents and will be going out to dinner with them
So here's hoping to a good week and hoping I can stay on course!

No comments:

Post a Comment