Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday


Last week I took it pretty easy and only tried one new recipe.  This week I am going to try and get at least 3 new recipes in since I just bought a new Crock Pot.  I've had the same 3.5 quart one for at least 13 years now.  I've noticed though that it has been a little off and doesn't cook veggies and potatoes all the way even after being in for 6-8 hours.  So luckily for me Costco sent out their coupon mailer and inside was a beautiful coupon for $10 off.  I was able to get a 7 quart Crock Pot for $30!  Big Score!

Sunday  - Crock Pot Whole Turkey - I'm going to try this a few weeks before Thanksgiving to see if I like it.  We will have limited space for cooking at my in-laws and if this turns our well I may end up doing this for Thanksgiving.
Monday - Taco Pizza - Hubby hates when I try stuff like this but I just have to do it.  (He can always eat leftover turkey if it bothers him that much.)
Tuesday - Smoky Country Style Ribs, mac & cheese, steamed broccoli - This will make up for last night's dinner if hubby didn't like it
Wednesday - Turkey Avocado Wraps - I'm sure I need to do something with that left over turkey
Thursday - Pizza Night
Friday - Leftovers - I'm sure we will have plenty
SaturdayMeatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment