Monday, November 21, 2011

Picture taking fail

The one time my husband compliments an outfit and tells me I look trendy I totally forgot to get a picture...what are the odds???  I've been trying to get my weekend outfits from inspirations I see through blogs and on pinterest.  So far I have been doing pretty good and dressing better if I do say so myself.  Saturday we went to a college football game and the skies threatened rain so I tried to dress warm.  Sunday we went to church and then the park.  Here's what I gleaned from the wonderful world wide web...


Sweatshirt - (similar)
Jacket - NY&Company (long time ago)
Jeans - Kohls
Shoes - Toms
(Was afraid it would rain and didn't want to wear my moccasins)



























Sweater - Kohls last year
Tank - Target
Scarf - Old Navy
Skinnies - Kohls last spring
Black Booties - Old Navy
 This was my inspiration for church on Sunday and the outfit that my hubby complimented. Can't believe I forgot to get a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment