Sunday, November 20, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday


I'm not really sure why I'm planning out my week seeing as we will be extremely busy with traveling and such but I will try my best to keep to some type of schedule this week.

Sunday - Meatloaf, mashed potatos and green beans - I had this on my menu for yesterday but I totally forgot that we had plans to go to San Diego State University vs Boise State football game and had already planned on tailgating.
Monday - Grilled cheese sandwiches and soup
Tuesday - Pizza - we are trying to decide if we want to make the 3 hour trip to my in laws after work or save it for early Wednesday morning...anyhow I plan on making this an easy clean up night
Wednesday - Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner - We are having our Thanksgiving dinner a day early since so much of the family has other obligations on Thursday
Thursday - Traditional Thanksgiving leftovers
Friday - Spaghetti, Garlic bread and salad
Saturday - Prime Rib, twice baked potatoes and steamed broccoli - We are having our son's Godparents over for dinner and wanted to prepare something special

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, actually planning a menu this week. I planned THanksgiving dinner and that's it. lol We're winging it the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete