Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where did the Weekend Go?

Really it's Tuesday??  I would really like to know where my five days off went...and Monday just vanished... Good side to that is we leave for Vegas on Saturday and I'm taking Friday off to spend with the kiddos.  It's going to be our first weekend away without them.  First weekend away from our little bug ever...I'm feeling really sad but I'm also excited to get to spend some much needed alone time with hubby.  We are also running the Las Vegas Rock n Roll Half Marathon.  This is also a first for both of us.  I"m nervous since I haven't trained like I should but I'll run/walk my butt across the finish line just to mark that off my bucket list.

I'm excited to say that I did not have to look to blogs or Pinterest for weekend outfit inspirations.  I was able to dress myself quite well all on my own.  Without further ado as you all sit on the edge of your seats wondering what I wore over the weekend....

We celebrated our Thanksgiving on Wednesday.  Since we were traveling as well as preparing the entire dinner I didn't want to be to uncomfortable...
Top - Kohls
Jeggings - JC Penny's
Boots - Target last year (similar)

My little tween wanted in on the picture taking action:
Sweater, Pink skinnies - Kohls
Shoes - Vans

Saturday we had our son's godparents over for dinner.  Again I was cooking and cleaning so I wanted to remain cool but casual

T-shirt - Forever 21
Tank and ballet flats - Target
Jeggings - JC Penny

Sunday we went to 8:30 mass.  I used to get all dressed up to go to church but noticed no one else did so now I go a bit more casual

All from Kohls

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your race!! You two will do awesome!! And we WILL run a race together!! :)

    ReplyDelete