Monday, November 14, 2011

Washed out Weekend

I had so many things I wanted to get done this weekend but it rained.  Granted it only rains here in beautiful San Diego a few times a year but there does seem to be a habit of it happening on the weekend.  We had a park trip planned as well as family pictures on the beach that were canceled due to the rain.  Saturday consisted on braving the rain instead to go buy new running shoes and going to Costco to buy a new Crock pot.  They have a 7 qt one on sale for $24.  I could not resist.  Sunday we went to church and then I baked most of the day while little bug ran around chasing after the dog and hubby watched football.

Saturday - A day of rainy errands.

                                                                    Jeans, Cardigan & t-shirt - Target
                                                     Shoes - Toms
                                                                         Watch - Shoedazzle.com
                                                                                         Pearl earrings and necklace - gift
Sunday - Please excuse the mess in the background.  No sooner do I have my house put together then a tornado in the form of a 15 month old boy hits the area as demonstrated by a partial picture of him rolling around.  Also our golden Nika wanted in on the action as well.

                                                                Sweater and tank - Target
                                                           Rose cords - JC Penny
                                                                         Wedge boots - Old Navy (similar)
                                                                         Necklace - Jewelmint.com (here)

1 comment:

  1. Kim!! I didn't realize you were blogging! I never have time to look at my blogger feed anymore, so I usually just pop into my commenters' blogs when I can.

    I love LOVE your watch!! And you're looking fabulous, girl! I love how you recreated the look with the red sweater!

    ReplyDelete