Friday, November 11, 2011

TGIF

I don't know about you but I am so glad it's Friday!  It has been a long week and I am ready to relax and enjoy the weekend with my funny family.  I decided I would try taking a picture this morning of my work outfit and I was actually happy with the outcome.  For work my outfits are usually very bland and boring but this morning I decided that since it was Friday I would take a tiny risk.  Normally I would never venture out and match two different prints and colors but what the heck it's almost the weekend and I'm tired of always playing it safe. (Please don't laugh...I'm taking baby steps here)

Gingham button up - Old Navy Similar
Sweater - Old Navy Similar
Pants - JC Penny Here
Shoes - I didn't actually wear the ones shown but actually wore these . I usually don't put on my shoes until I get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment