Wednesday, November 16, 2011

That Time of the Month

No not that time of the month but the time where I get a fun little gift to myself in the mail.  I've been subscribing to Birchbox since March and absolutely love it.  For $10 a month I get a cute box filled with 5-6 high end beauty samples and sometimes some fun little samples.  I've even used a few of the boxes that it comes in to organize my makeup drawer.


Each box comes packaged in a cute pink box.  Items inside are wrapped in very nice pink tissue paper (which I've been known to reuse on other gifts)  I've gotten some really good samples in the past that I fell in love with and went out and bought to continue using.  (Smashbox primer, Philosophy facial cleanser to name a few)  I have the option of buying full size products from the website but it usually isn't any cheaper then going to Macy's or Sephora.

This month I received:
Anastasia Beverly Hills - HydraFull Gloss in Sugar Pink - I actually put this on today instead of my normal gloss and really liked the shade and shine.
Guerlain - Shalimar Parfum Initial - A new take on Guerlain's iconic floral scent, with notes of rose, jasmine and iris
Keratase - Elixir Ultime - A glam addition to your hair regimen, this conditioning oil hydrates, smooths and sleekifies strands
Thymes - Eucalyptus Body Lotion - Skin saving botanical and shea butter combine in a luxurious lotion
Treat - Two Paper Dolls - Ampersand Coasters

Another month of fun stuff.  My 12 year old daughter loves when I get perfume and lotion samples because I usually end up giving those to her and it makes her feel like a little diva to have scents that none of her friends have.  Can't wait to see what comes in my Christmas birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment