Monday, November 7, 2011

Tired of the same old....

It's Monday and I've been feeling inspired and tired of the same old rut I've been in for about 7 yrs now.  Every weekend it seems I wear the same old stuff...jeans, t-shirt and flip flops.  Very boring if I do say so myself.  I've decided that since there is so much inspirations in the blogs that I read and on Pinterest I'm going to start dressing better and sharing how I look (big step for me since I don't like taking pictures).  This weekend is when I started unfortunatly I did not get any pictures because I was to embarrassed to ask hubby to take them for me.  Starting next weekend I will kick my fear and embarrassement aside and have hubby take pictures.  I want to feel good about the way I'm dressed and not stay in my comfortable rut.  I won't bore you with my weekday attire since I have  to dress business and it usually consists on some variation of dress pants and sweater or dress shirt.  Here is what I was inspired to attempt this weekend and I will say I was quite happy with the turnout even without pictures.

Saturday's Inspiration:
Top - Target on clearance for $9
Sweater - Target bought last year
Skinny jeans - JCPenny's similar
Shoes - Old Navy similar















Sunday's Inspiration:
Top - Target similar
Tank - Target
Jeans - JCPenny similar
Boots - Target similar















There you have it my weekend outfit inspirations.  I just wish now I'd had the guts to take pictures and post.  Well no point in stressing about it now...on to next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment