Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Meet Franky

We adopted a little friend this holiday season that I am hoping will become a family tradition.  I've loved seeing all the Elf on the Shelf ideas on Pinterest that I just had to buy one for my kiddos.  We took him out of the box last night and read the story.  We also named him and went to elfontheshelf.com to adopt and register our little Franky.  The sight is fun and interactive and the kids can send messages to Santa and write their letters.  We are also going to be able to upload pictures of the adventures of Franky into a scrap book.  I'm not sure who is more excited about this me or the kids.  Even hubby is starting to come up with ideas of what we can do with Franky for the kids to find. 


Meet Franky




Last night we put him on the mantle

The first morning the kids found him on the wall candle holder

Look forward to future adventures of Franky


3 comments:

  1. Following you via Blog Hop Wednesday...
    www.madamemariposa.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the weekend blog hop. We started this tradition last year for my son and plan to continue this year for both kids. We are away but will star tomorrow when we get home. This year we also bought a girl elf for my daughter so they can find both. A lot of work let me tell you moving that elf every night after they go to bed and remembering it. but the kids love it.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would freak me out in my house. But I love the idea of regisering him and having a personal story.
    http://beingmama.com/
    http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete