Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday





Super proud of myself for keeping to my meal plan as best I could last week.  I have to stick to my plan this week until Friday.  Hubby are taking our first trip away in what feels like forever.  We are going to Las Vegas Saturday - Monday.  We will also be running our first half marathon on Sunday.  I am sure it will be a great weekend but I just know I'll miss my little bug since we have never been away from him overnight before.

Sunday - Chicken Salad

Monday - Doc's Chili and a baked potato

Tuesday - Grilled chicken, white beans, & steamed broccoli

Wednesday - Bubble Up Enchiladas - Weight Watcher recipe

Thursday - Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Rolls

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - VEGAS BABY!

1 comment:

  1. I need to start doing meal plans. It makes so much more sense. But first I have to learn how to be more organized.

    ReplyDelete